Mouse over the cities below to see them on the map.
Cranbury Township | Hopewell Township | Lawrenceville Township | Montgomery Township Plainsboro Township
Princetown Township | West Windsor Township | East Windsor | Pennington
Learn more about what makes our area so unique by visiting our community pages. We look forward to helping you with your next move, where ever that may be!
- Princeton, NJ Real Estate Princeton borough and Princeton township are home to about 30,000 residents. With an easy commute to both New York City and Philadelphia, it's no wonder many choose Princeton as home.
- Hopewell, NJ Real Estate Homebuyers find a lot to admire in Hopewell; located only an hour and twenty minutes from New York City, it remains a warm, charming rural town.
- Lawrenceville, NJ Real Estate From beautiful Revolutionary War-era homes to contemporary models, and with the steady employment base in and around the community, it is easy to see why listings in Lawrenceville have traditionally remained in demand.
- Montgomery, NJ Real Estate Originally a Dutch farming community, Montgomery is home to 22,000 residents and counting. Established in 1702, the rich soil and gentle sloping land of Montgomery made it ideal for subsistence farming for early settlers.
- West Windsor, NJ Real Estate In the heart of suburban New Jersey, West Windsor is an upscale, diverse community adjacent to Princeton. The West Windsor community is home to over 27,000 residents and is considered one of the most affluent communities in the U.S.
- Click here for additional towns.